As Microsoft keeps releasing new versions of Dynamics 365/CRM, we should be prepared for the new features; but it is frequent requirement that, when we are about to test our customizations on older versions, and we register a trial, we get surprise of the newly released version. So, how can we test our customizations on the version we were expected?
This blog explains how can we achieve this.
Follow below steps to get older version of Dynamics CRM Online versions
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-trial and get started and sign up for new trial.
- Once you create new online environment, it will be the latest version of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Go to https://portal.office.com > Admin Center.
- In Admin Center, click on Dynamics 365.
- You will see something like below:
- Click on Edit. Change the Instance Type to Sandbox. Click Next & Save. After this step, you will see something like below.
- Click on RESET. You will get option to select Target Version.
- Select the version you want and click Reset. That’s it.